Managed Print Service
Print no longer requires you to own a printer From desktop to department printers, you are now able to take delivery of a new,state of the art printer, configured to your needs, for no capital payment.
Simply enter into an ink supply contract, direct with the manufacturer, to have an automated supply of ink based on your exact print usage The printers are delivered and installed by the manufacturer, who will continue to own the machines for the duration.
The printer is fully maintained on a 24-hour fix or swap basis for the duration of the inked contract, removing the need and cost of looking a\er printers by your staff.
Full replacement programme of all of your older office printers provides faster, more functional machines to aid staff productivity.
Single point of contact for all queries and automated delivery of ink before any machine runs out will erase a headache and downtime caused by outages.
Benefits of RDS Managed Print Service
- No capital outlay for new, high performance printers
- Simply enter into an ink supply contract for the ink you use
- Machines warranted for 24 hour fix or replace throughout the contract term,reducing maintenance costs to zero
- Configured to suit each department, with A3, A4, paper trays, multi-functional or simple desktop Print speeds of an amazing 75 ppm
- Reduction in ink usage overall due to the printer technology
- Reduce running costs and support energy savings