RDS Global was established in 1997, originating from the IT department of a Derby-based automotive dealer group. Focusing first on providing tailored network services; IT support, cloud, hardware and consultancy solutions were soon added to our solution portfolio in response to customer requirements.
The business continued to develop, building on our customer service focus, ‘issue ownership’ principles and extending our technical capabilities to meet growing demand. In November 2013, a management buy-out provided us with the opportunity and investment to extend the range of market sectors we serve, supporting single and multi-site SME customers locally and nationally.
In 2015, RDS Global merged with telecom and security product specialists Future Technologies – a strategic move for both companies and which extended our range of solutions and services. The addition of complementary products; digital access control and CCTV, telecom and convergence technologies, has enabled us to be the ‘go-to’ company for a wider range of our customers’ requirements.
We now support 4,000 users in 200 locations across the UK, serving our customers in sectors which include automotive retail, builders’ merchants, care homes, hotel and hospitality and professional services.
“RDS Global is proud to have earned a reputation for delivering very high standards of service, expertise and professionalism. Our commitment for ensuring complete customer satisfaction is never compromised – a cornerstone principle to support business growth and addressing the changing needs of our valued customers as they arise.”
Phil Harvey, Managing Director
Mission, Vision & Values
Enhance our customers organisations by providing the most effective technology solutions and quality service experience.
We provide business IT, technical service and support solutions that deliver best long term value and benefit to our customers.
- Integrity and trust: To provide clear guidance, best informed advice and effective support to our customers and other stakeholders.
- Accountability: To be fully accountable to our customers, addressing their business needs in everything we do.
- Communications and relationships: To nurture open two-way communication channels with customers, suppliers and all stakeholders.
- Continuous improvement:To strive for continuous improvement in all areas of our business, by developing expertise,knowledge and solution capabilities for our customer’s benefit.
- Solution-orientated:To be solution-orientated, remaining focused on fully understanding customer’s issues and challenges, advising recommendations and the best way forward.
- Quality: To deliver consistent, high quality service to our customers, combined with product and technology excellence.
to hear from enthusiastic,
committed IT and service
professionals who would
like to join RDS Global.
Board of Directors
RDS Global was established in 1997, originating from the IT department of a Derby-based automotive dealer group. Focusing first on providing tailored network services;IT support, cloud, hardware and consultancy solutions were soon added to our solution portfolio in response to customer requirements.